About Delta-10 Watermelon Slices Gummies
Delta 10 is one among hundreds of cannabinoids one can find in hemp and cannabis. Unlike Delta 9, Delta 10 appears in trace amounts that you would spend an exhaustive amount of time and plant material trying to extract from its natural strains. Delta 10 is so elusive as most laboratories misidentify the compound for CBC or CBL using standard High-Performance Liquid Chromatography methods. Delta 10 THC similarly interacts with the endocannabinoid system as other THC compounds.
Is Delta 10 Legal?
According to Delta et al. (2021), Delta 10 derived from cannabis is illegal because marijuana is a controlled substance. Delta 10 derived from hemp extract is found in a legal gray zone. All synthetical tetrahydrocannabinol remains schedule one controlled substance.
Where Can I Get Delta 10 Products
The availability of Delta 10 products is very limited at the moment. Currently, there are few companies like cookiesmedshop.com that are offering Delta 10 THC oil carts, raw Delta 10 distillate, and disposables. The market for Delta 10 is likely to resemble the present delta 8 THC market. It includes Delta 10 products like gummies, tinctures, disposables, and other edibles like capsules, oil, and concentrates. It is good to stick to the brands you trust, especially those that provide comprehensive certificates of analysis for their whole list of products.
Benefits of Delta 10 THC
Researchers have known about Delta 10 THC for quite some time. However, there has not been much lab research focused on this cannabinoid. It occurs in a very negligible amount naturally. There is much to be done regarding the effects of Delta 10 THC consumption. Maroon & Bost (2018) list some of the reasons why individuals should try Delta 10 THC below;
- It is produced from plants containing less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC
- It is purchased online in most states
- It provides a new experience to cannabis users from the traditional Delta 9 high when combined with other cannabinoids and terpene profiles.
- Provides a lot of psychoactive experience than CBD
- Laboratory tested products are thoroughly screened for contaminants, residual solvents, pesticides, vitamins, etc. Thus making them s safer option over THC cartridges sold on the street.